By Mithat Gonen
Topics addressed include:
- Appropriate equipment for binary, ordinal, and non-stop measures
- Computations utilizing PROC FREQ, PROC LOGISTIC, PROC NLMIXED, and macros
- Comparing the ROC curves of numerous markers and adjusting them for covariates
- ROC curves with censored data
- Using the ROC curve for comparing multivariable prediction versions through bootstrap and cross-validation
- ROC curves in SAS company Miner
- And more!
Written for any statistician drawn to studying extra approximately ROC curve technique, the booklet assumes readers have a easy realizing of regression systems and reasonable familiarity with Base SAS and SAS/STAT. a few familiarity with SAS/GRAPH is useful yet no longer essential.
This publication is a part of the SAS Press program.
Read Online or Download Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
Stochastic optimum keep an eye on (SOC)—a mathematical conception fascinated by minimizing a value (or maximizing a payout) relating a managed dynamic process under uncertainty—has confirmed tremendously useful to figuring out and predicting debt crises and comparing proposed monetary legislation and hazard administration.
In keeping with a direction within the conception of records this article concentrates on what should be completed utilizing the likelihood/Fisherian approach to taking account of uncertainty while learning a statistical challenge. It takes the idea that ot the chance as supplying the simplest equipment for unifying the calls for of statistical modelling and the idea of inference.
An important homes of ordinary and scholar t-distributions are provided. a few purposes of those houses are established. New similar effects facing the distributions of the sum, product and ratio of the self reliant basic and scholar distributions are provided. The fabrics can be beneficial to the complicated undergraduate and graduate scholars and practitioners within the a number of fields of technology and engineering.
Der Band liefert eine umfassende Einführung in die Grundprinzipien der Statistik und die zugrundeliegende mathematische Theorie des Zufalls. Die Autoren verdeutlichen den Nutzen dieser Theorie anhand der Anwendungen und legen besonderen Wert auf die mathematisch exakte Einführung wichtiger Konzepte wie z.
- Goodness-of-Fit Statistics for Discrete Multivariate Data (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Handbook of Item Response Theory, Volume Two: Statistical Tools: Volume 2 (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Untersuchung von Unterschieden zwischen Eltern und Kinderlosen in Bezug auf diverse Einstellungen (German Edition)
- Principles of Modeling and Simulation: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Statistics for Ecologists Using R and Excel: Data Collection, Exploration, Analysis and Presentation (Data in the Wild)
- Mathematik für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler Band 2: Ein Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch für das Grundstudium (German Edition)
Extra resources for Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series)
Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS (Sas Press Series) by Mithat Gonen