Join Our Blogging Community and Become a Contributor Today!
We are proud to have some of the brightest minds in the industry share their tips and experience with our audience. These contributors provide valuable insights from both a BeautyRevealed Consumer and a BeautyRevealed perspective helping us truly create a “BeautyRevealed” experience.
How To Get Started
- Read our contributor guidelines below
- If you are interested in becoming a contributor and/or syndicating your blog with us, please fill out our online application form to get started.
- Please be advised: we are currently receiving a high volume of new requests each day, we appreciate your patience as we handle these requests as quickly as we can, in the order they were received.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: acceptance to our contributor program, and publication of contributed content, is at the sole discretion of BeautyRevealed.
- All posts must be at least 400 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community. Irrelevant hyperlinks will be removed and submissions containing keyword stuffing will be rejected. Note: All links must naturally fit into the sentence/article and provide value to the reader. Posts may not contain affiliate links. For more information, see Linking Guidelines below.
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. We do not publish company-specific news, press releases, or content reading similarly to a press release. Contributors are welcome to include a relevant CTA at the end of their posts. This may be either image- or text-based (1-2 sentences).
What counts as an acceptable CTA:
- A download for some sort of content resource (guide, report, white paper, eBook, etc.)
- Registration for an event (webinar or live event)
- A free demo (must link to signup page)
What does not count as an acceptable CTA:
- A call to visit a company website
- A call to follow the company on social media, including social profile links
- A call to subscribe to email newsletters and other related subscriptions
- A call to contact a company, including all forms of contact information
- Author bios for individual contributors must be placed in the user profile and may not be included within the text of the post itself. If multiple authors wrote the post, it will be published under one name and the other authors’ names may be included in a by-line at the bottom (no bio information or links may be included). Example: “John Smith and Sam Miller also contributed to this post.”
- Given the large volume of posts that we receive daily, we ask that your posts please be in a ready-to-publish state consistent with our existing content when you submit them for final review. While we review each post and may adjust formatting as needed, posts requiring heavy editing may be rejected.
- Authors submitting posts manually are responsible for checking the status of their posts to see if there are any edits required, as well as for making those edits and resubmitting the posts. Please note that when edits are needed on any submission to make them meet our guidelines, it will take longer for those posts to publish.
- All contributors are responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions. Any contributor found to be plagiarizing any percentage of his or her content will be subject to an investigation of his or her entire body of work. If found guilty of plagiarism, the offending author will be banned from the community with all content removed.
What counts as plagiarism (this list is not exhaustive):
- Copying another person’s work and submitting it as your own, word-for-word.
- Copying another person’s work and changing some words or phrases.
- Copying any part of another person’s work, whether changing words or not.
- “Spinning” another person’s work.
- Using another person’s idea as your own, including the progression, flow, and main points of a post, examples, images, etc.
- Copying content from any website, whether an author is given or not.
- Content should be relevant to our site and audience of business professionals.
- Quotes should serve a purpose within the post and not be used simply to get a link back to a company page. We will ask for thin quotes and their accompanying links to be removed.
- We syndicate content published on BeautyRevealed to third parties such as Yahoo! News, Bing News, and Google News. Please proofread and edit your posts carefully before submitting, as they syndicate the version originally published on our site. We cannot edit or remove posts once they are live, and we do not have the ability to edit or remove posts syndicated to external sites. If repeated requests are made, your contributor status may be reviewed.
- Please allow one week for posts to go live. All post publication & editing is done at the discretion of BeautyRevealed.
- No more than 3 links should point back to any domain. While lots of internal links make sense on your site, on ours, they can come across as being spammy.
- Relevant articles and blog posts
- Research or data
- Resources that will genuinely benefit the reader and make sense in the context of the post
- Affiliate links
- One’s own company links (homepage, About Us, Contact, Prices, Products, etc.)
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links — please place these in your profile instead.
- No link building. If we believe that you are contributing content for the sole purpose of building links for yourself or others, we will either ask for such links to be removed or simply not publish the post.
- Please do not use repeat links or repeat keywords/anchor text.
- No keyword-rich linking.
- We reserve the right to remove or nofollow any link at our discretion.
If you are submitting a post in which any link must be included, it is likely not going to be a good fit for us, as that would constitute as sponsored content. Please be prepared for any included link to be removed.
Please complete the following Registration Form to begin the article submission process. Upon clicking “Register” below further instructions will be automatically sent to you via email:
Only administrators can add new users.